- The municipality will be listed as a payee/vendor as one of the following: Rural Municipality of Oakview, RM of Oakview or Oakview Municipality
- Use the roll number (located at the top right of the tax bill) as the account number, including all the zeros. The number should be 10 digits (Ex. 0035800000)
- Cheques should be made payable to the RM of Oakview.
- Post dated cheques should be dated no later than the last business day in October.
- Mailing Address: Box 179, Oak River, MB R0K 1T0 or Box 130, Rapid City, MB R0K 1T0
- Payments can be made in person, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (closed from 12-1).
- Only cash or cheque is accepted at this time
- Address: 10 Cochrane Street, Oak River, MB or 435 3rd Avenue, Rapid City, MB
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform the office of the security answer
- Please indicate the property you are paying, so that payment can be applied correctly.
Manitoba Education Property Tax Rebate Program
Manitoba Education Property Tax Credit Program
Seniors’ School Tax Rebate
Farmland School Tax Rebate
If you wish to challenge any assessment, the Board of Revision will accept applications for revision. Information on appealing property assessments can be found HERE. The 2023 Assessment Board of Revision Date is October 24th, 2022, with an appeal deadline of October 11th, 2022.